The Franklin India Bluechip Fund is a Large Cap fund and has a great and consistent track record. It invests in large companies across a diversified portfolio and is suitable for investments which have a time horizon of 5 years or more.
Quick facts about the Franklin India Bluechip Fund
- Launch Year: 1993
- Size of Fund: ~ 8650 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.23 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 5000
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 500
- Exit Load: 1% for redemption within 365 days
Performance of Franklin India Bluechip Fund
- Return Since Launch: ~ 22%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 9 %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 14%
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 11%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 26% ( Invest Now >> )
What this essential means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 13% every year over the last 10 years. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 25 lakhs. See chart data below from FranklinTempletonIndia.com
Want to invest in the Franklin India Bluechip fund ?
Enter your details below to get started.