HDFC Tax Saver Growth Fund ( ELSS ) is a predominantly large cap mutual fund which provides Tax Saving benefits under section 80C. It is one of the oldest funds which has the highest returns since launch.
Quick facts about the HDFC Tax Saver Growth Fund ( ELSS )
- Launch Year: 1996
- Size of Fund: ~ 7400 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.28 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 500
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 500
- Exit Load: Nil
Performance of HDFC Tax Saver Growth Fund ( ELSS )
- Return Since Launch: ~ 27%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 12 %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 17 %
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 10%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 18% ( Invest Now >> )
What this essentially means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 27% every year since launch. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 29 lakhs over the last 10 years. See chart data below from ValueResearchOnline.com
Want to invest in the HDFC Tax Saver Growth Fund ( ELSS ) ?
Enter your details below to get started.