Start A SIP in mutual funds investing regularly every month or as a one time lump sum, via a free online investment account.
How to Invest In Mutual Funds Online ?
There are a couple of steps involved in investing in Mutual Funds Online. They include:
- Getting KYC Verified ( This is a govt requirement as part of Know your Customer norms )
- Deciding how much to invest ( Not all your savings should be invested in mutual funds )
- Deciding how long to invest for ( While the minimum SIP term is 6 months, the longer you invest for, the more your money grows )
- Selecting which mutual funds to invest in ( There are 38+ mutual funds in India )
How Does Our Guided Service Help You ?
If you are a first time investor or want to invest money in a planned manner, our Guided Service provides
- All information about mutual funds / SIPs and how they work
- Getting your KYC done and online investment account activated
- Planning to help you decide how much to invest and for how long. This helps you meet financial goals and targets like buying a house, child’s future, your retirement, etc or any other goals you may have
- Recommending the best funds suitable for your requirements
- Starting your investments online.
Apart from this, you also get ongoing support / answers to any questions you may have via phone, email or WhatsApp
Enter your details below to get started.